P19 Deep borehole heat exchangers for heat pumps
|Project leader José Acuna
This project intends to measure advantages and disadvantages of deep borehole heat exchangers as well as to propose design guidelines for multiple borehole fields with coaxial collectors. The following aspects are covered:
– Evaluation of advantages and disadvantages with existing and new projects where deep borehole heat exchangers are or can be used.
– Development of a design method for multiple borehole fields using coaxial heat exchangers and special connections with HVAC systems.
– Quantification of thermal influence between neighbor systems with shallow and deep boreholes, hypothetical and factual scenarios with and without coaxial collectors
– Installation and experimental evaluation of deep borehole heat exchangers
– Laboratory model of ground storage in shallow and deep boreholes